Missu Nail Art Competition – August
Join the Missu Nail Art Competition in August #missunailartcomp and be in with a chance to WIN a £50 Missu Voucher! (International Competition). Each month we host a new nail art competition on our Missu Product Support Group on Facebook. We create our very own image for YOU to get your inspiration from and to create some amazing nails following the theme of that image! Some of our previous entrants have taken certain snippets from the image as their inspiration but have completely changed the colours.. Some have just used the colours from the image as their inspiration and changed up the design, the competition is completely open to creativity! Take a look at previous months on our Pinterest Board. Let’s get creative!!
We want to share the positive energy inside of Missu with everyone. Our Missu nail art competition this month is inspired by our new campaign #backtowork, and going back to some normality after a strange few months. We can’t wait to see all of your creations this month! Please post your competition designs in the Facebook Event If you have Instagram then please feel free to also upload your designs there! Tag us @_missunails_ and hashtag #missunailartcomp to let all of your followers know what you’re getting up to.
- Create 5 designs as a set (on nails or tips)
- You can enter as many times as you like
- List Missu products in your design description if used (you can use other brands)
- Post competition designs in the Facebook Event
- Winner will be hand picked by the Missu Team
- 2020 August competition winner will be announced on Tuesday 1st September
- By entering you are giving us permission to post your work on our Pinterest Board
- Please use #missunailartcomp and tag @_missunails_ if you are posting your designs on other social media
Here is a handy list of products you could use to recreate this months design – Missu Pro Gels, Missu Fiesta Gel Polish, Missu Extra Fine Detail Brush, Missu Magnet nail art stand, and Missu tips! Pssst.. these tips also fit perfectly into the Missu Display Boxes!!
YOUR TURN! Don’t forget to hashtag #missunailartcomp .. Get Creating!