FREE shipping on UK orders over £65 or international orders over £199
Free UK shipping on orders over £65
Free international shipping on orders over £199
30g Acrylic Powder – Pink Sand
8 in stock
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £0.49 with
30g Acrylic Powder - Pink Sand
30g Acrylic Powder - Pink Sand is suitable for 3D nail art, dipping and sculpting. There are many ways to create beautiful nails and acrylic is one of the most commonly known method and most places offers this service.
How do I apply acrylic powder?
- Before applying your missu acrylic powder, be sure to properly prep the nail bed by removing any polish and wiping it with acetone.
- You can apply the acrylic powder directly to the natural nail or attaching a nail tip for extension.
- Next, you’ll buff away the shine on the nail plate and apply bond and primer to the entire nail bed to prevent lifting after application.
- Pick your missu acrylic powder of choice.
- Next, dip your brush into the monomer. You’ll want to wet the brush and wipe off any excess so that all the liquid will sit at the end of the brush. Now, gently lay the brush tip into the surface of the powder and gather enough powder to apply to the entire nail for a single bead application.
- Once on the brush, allow the bead to look completely glossy before you begin placing it on the nail. When working with bead start a hairline away from the cuticle and move toward the free edge of the nail. When applying the acrylic, spread and tap it into the nail using the body of the brush and you can dip into monomer, if needed, during application to increase pliability. Be sure to tap lightly to allow for a smooth and flush application, this will help cut down on your filing time as well.
- Allow the acrylic to dry completely, you can tell this by tapping the end of your brush on the nail until you hear a slight clicking sound.
- Once dry, hand file the side walls and then go in with an e-file or buffer to smooth out the top of the nail. Once you are finished filing, simply apply a polish top coat over your colour acrylic.
Watch our handy YouTube video HERE to see how easy it is to use our products!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MeiMei Non-Wipe Jewellery Gel£10.00 excl. VAT
Flexi Press Tip Enhancement Course£50.00
MISSU Academy | Brush Up Builder Gel Course£65.00
MeiMei Function Gel | Full Cover Tip Gel£10.00 excl. VAT
Brush On Nail Glue£3.50 excl. VAT
Cool Sculpting Gel Kit£69.99 excl. VAT
Cutile Nipper£12.00 excl. VAT
Gel Flexi Press Tip & Brush up Conversion Course | Barnsley£20.00 – £35.00 excl. VAT