- This kit includes:
- A bottle of 4in1 Gel Polish in red (no.3 Gemma)
- Mini LED/UV travel lamp
- Nail File
- Nail Buffer
- Cuticle Pusher
- Cuticle Oil
- 12 remover sachets
- Easy Application
- Long Lasting
- Salon Results
- Soak Off
Step by step guide:
- Push the cuticle back using a cuticle pusher.
- Shape the natural nail.
- Buff the natural nail to remove any shine.
- Paint a thin coat of Missu 4in1 Gel Polish, cap the edge of the nail.
- Cure under your Missu Mini Lamp.
- Paint another coat of Missu 4in1 Polish (if needed).
- Once again cure this under the Mini Lamp.
- Finish by applying Missu Cuticle Oil around the nail – try not to get it on the Gel Polish itself.
To remove, simply:
- Gently file the top layer of 4in1 Gel Polish off the nail.
- Use Missu Gel Polish Remover Sachets to cover the nail – leave on for around 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the sachets to find the gel polish slightly crumbling away from the natural nail.
- Use a cuticle pusher or orange stick to gently scrape the excess Gel Polish off the nail.
- Lightly buff and shape the natural nail.
- Finish by applying Missu Cuticle Oil.