FREE shipping on UK orders over £65 or international orders over £199
Free UK shipping on orders over £65
Free international shipping on orders over £199
Brush Up Builder Gel – no.04 Beige
£13.99 excl. VAT
12 in stock
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £2.33 with
Brush Up Builder Gel - no.04 Beige
Brush Up Builder Gel - no.04 Beige is extension gel in a bottle for quick and easy overlays and extensions. It's unique to the nail industry as it is the easiest way to create gel overlay, either on natural nails or for gel extensions. Missu Builder Gel is not like other ordinary builder gel or extension gel! Of course we have all the classic colours readily available, but we also have new, seasonal colours as well. Choose from over 16 colours or opt for our ombre kit, which can help you achieve different nail art looks.
This builder gel comes in a handy 12ml bottle with it's own separate brush lid for easy and accurate application. With the attached brush, you can just use it like any other gel polish bottle – it’s quick, it’s convenient and it’s ‘mess-free’. See it in action HERE! Don’t forget to use our Brush UP Builder Gel with the Base Coat and Non Wipe Top Coat too! We have both the None Wipe Matte and Shiny Top Coats available - why not opt for both?
How to use Brush Up Builder Gel?
- Push the cuticle back using a cuticle pusher.
- Shape the natural nail.
- Buff the natural nail to remove any shine.
- (Optional) Add nail extension tips or Flexi Press Tips.
- Apply Base Coat and cure under the lamp for 45 seconds.
- Now apply 2 layers of Brush Up Builder Gel and cure 60 seconds in-between.
- Wipe the sticky layer off with Gel Remover Sachet.
- Buff and shape the nail the desired look.
- Then apply Top Coat.
- Once again cure this under the Mini Lamp for 60-90 seconds.
- Finish by applying Missu Cuticle Oil around the nail – try not to get it on the Brush Up Builder Gel itself.
1 review for Brush Up Builder Gel – no.04 Beige
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Emma Gifford (verified owner) –
Gorgeous colour easy to work with