FREE shipping on UK orders over £65 or international orders over £199
Free UK shipping on orders over £65
Free international shipping on orders over £199
Gel Polish – Sunshine
£8.99 excl. VAT
20 in stock
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £1.49 with
Gel Polish - Sunshine
Gel Polish - Sunshine- our bestseller, a unique formula developed by our team of nail artists. (from previous collection Miss Sunshine)
missu gel polish guarantees high shine and long lasting results. Plus, we stock many colours and shades... more than you can imagine.
Gel Polish - Sunshine Designed by nail artists, created for nail artists like you, missu Gel Polish makes nail designs easier than ever. Each bottle is made with the highest quality ingredients, with the perfect consistency to create any nail designs. It’s chip resistant, non toxic and super kind to your nails. Don’t forget it’s suitable for both professional or personal use too.
- Cure under a 36W UV lamp for 2 minutes
- Cure under Missu LED lamp for 45 seconds
- High shine, long-lasting finish
- Product size: 12ml
Don't forget your missu Base Coat, Strengthener and Shiny non-wipe Top Coat too! We also have a non-wipe Matte Top Coat available too!
How to remove Gel polish?
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine off the top coat.
2. Apply missu Gel remover sachets on each finger, make sure you peel off the plastic film before folding the sachets inwards.
3. After 5-10 minutes, firmly pull remover sachets off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, file and shape the free edge using a nail file then buff the nail to a shine.
5-FREE non-toxic gel polish.
Watch our handy YouTube video HERE to see how easy it is to use our products!
Please be aware that the Gel Polish colour will vary depending on the lighting when photos are taken.
1 review for Gel Polish – Sunshine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Barbara Shepherd (verified owner) –
As it says a ray of sunshine, lovely for flowers,used it mixed with white to paint some delicate buttercups.