Mei Mei Marble Ink – Brown (no7)
You can create many different effects with our marble inks, such as marble effect, smokey, dreamy background, water colour effect and so on. To blend the inks you will need to use Clear or White ink.
29 in stock
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £0.58 with
Mei Mei Marble Ink-Brown
Use Mei Mei Marble Ink-Brown to blend with other colours. You can create blossom effect, different watercolour ink colliding effect, naturally realistic flower effect and marble pattern effect. It takes some practice to perfect each effect. Shake Well Before Use.
We have a wide range of marble ink colours for you to chose from. Colours like red, purple, green, yellow and many more.
How to Use:
- Firstly, prep your nails by removing your cuticles, then shape the nails to how you like it and buff the natural shine off your nails.
- Apply base coat and cure under UV light for 45 second.
- Paint any colour of gel, acrylic, or polish colour of your choice.
- Once the background colour is ready apply Matt top coat and cure under UV light.
- Start adding any coloured marble ink onto the nails.
- Depending on what effect you want to create use the Clear ink to start blending.
- Keep adding colour and blend until you are happy with the design.
- Can add hand draw designs, stickers, stamping or anything you want to finish off the design.
- Finally, Top Coat the design to seal everything.
Shop more nail art here.
Check out our Instagram for more nail art inspiration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.