Get creative with our NEW Missu Nail Art Competition – March
Join the Missu Nail Art Competition in March #MISSUNAILARTCOMP and be in with a chance to WIN a £50 Missu voucher !! (International Competition)
Each month we will host a Pinterest Inspired nail art competition on our Facebook page ‘Missu® Product Support Group’
We will choose an image from the Missu Beauty Network Pinterest Board, and YOU get to create something following the theme of that image… Lets get creative!
Some nail techs choose to only use the colours of the image as inspiration, others choose to take certain snippets of the image to create their designs, it is completely open to creativity.
Here at Missu we decided on a completely random and crazy image for this months nail art image. We found this fun and colourful image with a variety of designs and shapes to get your inspiration from. We can’t wait to see all of your creations!
Please post your competition designs on the Facebook post
If you have Instagram can you please also post to either your story or feed and hashtag (#missunailartcomp) and tag us (@_missunails_) so I can share your work on Instagram too!
– 5 designs as a set (on nails or tips)
– You can enter as many sets as you like!
– List Missu products in your design description (you can use other brands as well)
– Please post your competition designs on the event page post
– Winner will be hand picked by Missu Team
– 2020 March competition Winner will be announced on Thursday 26th March
– By entering this competition you are giving us permission to post your work on our Pinterest Board
– Please use #MissuNailArtComp and tag @_missunails_ if you post your images on other social media for us to see & repost!
Here is my take on this months Pinterest image ..
For this set of nail art designs I used Missu Fiesta Gel Polish Collection. I also used Missu 4in1 Gel Polishes Carlotta 01 (white) & Roisin 02 (black)! My go to brush is the extra fine detail brush 👀 it is my all time fav!
YOUR TURN! Don’t forget to hashtag #missunailartcomp Go.. Go.. Go!!